My Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the areas of Probate, Medicaid Planning & Applications, Estate Administration and Personal Injury
I fight hard to prevail in your legal matter
Law Office of Amee J. Lunn, L.L.C. is committed to client success in all of the cases we take on. Based in North Haven, I am known for my dedication and determination as well as my abilities as a litigator. I have the necessary persistence to help you prevail in your legal matter. I have 20 years of experience and am determined to treat each case as if it were my own. Read my profile to learn more about my qualifications.
I take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
Law Office of Amee J. Lunn, L.L.C. knows how to interpret Connecticut law to your best advantage. I am passionate about my work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can drastically affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you have the right to pursue just compensation. I am an assertive personal injury attorney who is dedicated to fighting for you.
- Dog Bites: Dog bites can cause serious harm in an instant. If you or a loved one has been injured by a dog bite, an experienced attorney can fight for your rights and pursue the compensation you deserve for the damage you’ve suffered.
- Slip and Fall: It is the responsibility of a business to keep their premises safe. If the negligence of the business causes you harm, you deserve compensation for your injuries. I provide aggressive and zealous representation during your slip and fall accident case.
- Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in an auto accident caused by a careless or reckless driver. If you have been involved in an accident caused by another driver’s negligence, I aggressively fight on your behalf. I make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
- Wills & Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, a wills and probate attorney can help.
- Estate Planning: I handle Connecticut basic family estate planning with some trust drafting as well as estate planning matters with an elder law focus.
- Guardianships & Conservatorships: When devising your estate plan, the care of your minor child, incapacitated parent or disabled adult child is likely your priority. I can provide you with sound advice and professional assistance with crucial decisions about the financial support, protection, conservatorship and guardianship of your dependents.
- Probate and Estate Administration: At Law Office of Amee J. Lunn, L.L.C., I guide will executors and estate administrators through the complex probate process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and liquidating the assets of the estate.
- Medicaid: Medicaid is an assistance program to help people with low income pay their medical bills. Title 19 is also available for long term care in a facility as well as possible homecare. I can help you determine if you are eligible for Medicaid and guide you through the legal process.
When you retain my services, you can be assured that I will pursue your case with zeal.
Call Us Today!
Contact a diligent North Haven law firm today
Law Office of Amee J. Lunn, L.L.C. believes that you are entitled to strong representation. Let me take command of your legal situation. My office is conveniently located in North Haven. Call the office at 203-903-0950 to arrange a consultation or contact the firm online.